Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Sometimes life is just...normal - even in the DR.


I am feeling very stagnant in my life right now. I feel like every day is the same as the last. I do the same things every day then I wake up and do them all over again. It is sort of driving me crazy. On top of that I don't really like my class very much (I know you aren't supposed to say that). I like the kids as individuals, but I don't like teaching them as a class. Don't get me wrong, there are some very bright and loving kids in my class, but there are also some petty, selfish, spoiled, unmotivated and mean kids too. I think maybe last year's class spoiled me.

I do need some prayer for a few boys. The boys in this picture. Jorge, Frailyn and Fernando. Frailyn (in the middle) still can't add anything mentally (which he should be able to do), not even 2+3. Jorge and Fernando (on the ends) are behavior problems because they are completely unmotivated. They don't take pride in their work and don't seem to care about much of anything. I am at my wits end about what to do, so please PRAY!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home