Saturday, October 27, 2007

Life as Usual






Masters Class:
Last week I had another masters class. This class was about Curriculum change in education. We had to do an action plan for a project. Krista and I did it on our assessments in Geography. This plan will be put into action this next semester. These classes have been a challange as I have not had to study or write papers in almost 5 years. However, they are very applicable to what I am doing and I love that!
School:
Next week is outdoor education week. We will be doing a week of study on water. First, second and third grades are going to compare and contrast a lake, a river and a pond. Please pray for safety and sanity!
Personal:
Braulio hasn't had a job for a couple of weeks. It is really beginning to affect him. Please pray that he would get work and pray that I would know how to encourage him.
My friends and I plan to go to the beach next weekend and I am so looking forward to a time to just relax.
I am doing the study Lies Women Believe in my small group. It has been good to re-examine what are my beliefs and how I can replace what isn't truth with God's truth.

1 Comments:

At 1:26 PM, Blogger Andrew Sivertsen said...

You're new room looks cool...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home