Wednesday, June 13, 2007

The Last Day of School


I made it! Today was the last day. I am sitting here waiting for my last few parents to show up for parent conferences. All my stuff is packed in boxes, labeled and waiting to be moved to the other building where I get a bigger classroom (and four more students = 20). I am so excited to be able to relax and sleep until 10 if I wanted. I am excited to visit the states and all my family and friends. Mostly I am excited because I am so proud of my students and of myself. We worked so hard this year and I am so proud of the growth and accomplishments they've made this year. Teaching is a hard thing to do, but it's moments like these that make it worth it. To know you've made a difference in the life of child...

1 Comments:

At 12:16 AM, Blogger Design Ministry said...

Congrats on finishing the year Tara! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home