Monday, June 04, 2007

Update

Sorry it has been so long since an update. Things are super busy this time of year as other teachers can testify to! My class is working hard on its Expedition - Australian Animals and making thier zoo. Our presentation is this Wednesday. The last day of school is next Wednesday.

Pray!! Please pray for me. I have an amoeba. I have had it for a few weeks now and it is zapping all my energy. I am very thankful to the Lord though, because most people who get amoebas are in the hospital for many days. (I still might have to go if I don't get better) I am also thankful that I have lived here 3 years and this is the first time I am battling a very common affliction to foreigners. However, please pray that I would be healed before I return to the states.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home