Friday, July 13, 2007

Summer Fun!

Beth & I enjoying coffee!
I love the ice cream here!
I get to drive everywhere!
Grandma & I cleaning out her closet.

Well, it's half way through my visit here in the United States and it has been a full one. The biggest change is having to get used to the schedules. Everyone here has schedules. You even have to schedule hang out time. It is very different from what I am used to. We just stop by and visit or invite people the day before. When in the US, do like the North Americans do...
If you didn't get a newsletter or an invite to my celebration, everyone's INVITED:

BBQ Saturday July 14, 5pm @ The Simpson's in Chico (Stilson Canyon) 616 Coyote


1 Comments:

At 12:43 AM, Blogger Design Ministry said...

Tara, you have been tagged with meme. Please read all about it at my blog: http://designministry.org/2007/07/16/weird-habits-and-random-facts/

P.S. Love the pics! I can't wait to see you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home