Friday, January 25, 2008

Well, life takes over and once again I haven't updated my blog in a long time. Life here is usual as always, well as it's usually unpredictable.
~ It's still raining (very unheard of this time of year)
~ We're in the end of the equivalent of the World Sieres here (Go Licey!)

~ My house has been invaded with mice - yes mice (We've killed over 20 and found
babies! Welcome to living in the country side)

~ School is crazy as ever (starting our Spring Expedition)
~ Lots of friends making big life decisions about leaving or staying.

Last night was Joey and Roy's birthdays so we went bowling in Santiago. I haven't been bowling in a long time. Braulio had never bowled before in his life and he kicked every one's butt. I am amazed at how many strikes he got! We had a lot of fun.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home