Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Only God brings Peace!

Just like this picture, my life is a constant struggle to maintain balance. With teaching full time, doing youth ministry in the community, teaching adult English classes, being in Discipleship class at my church and trying to maintain my relationships (very important here), I am very busy! God is always re-directing me and helping me establish boundaries.
Despite high anxiety, the Lord is faithful in bringing peace. Just rest in the Lord!
Please pray as I will be traveling on Saturday back to California. My dad is getting married! What a blessing. It is hard to leave everything here right now, because I will miss a lot and will have a lot of work to return to. The Lord is faithful in helping me focus on one day at a time.
Our kids did their Manabao presentations last week (I have never been prouder of them) and tonight some of them will share on a local TV station. Our school is very revolutionary here in this country. I can't wait to see some of you. Don't forget to check out the pics - I put them all in the right direction! Coming soon: More pics from Manabao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home