Friday, September 16, 2005

Wow, Emotional Jr Highers!


Well, another week come to an end. I still have two hours of English to teach, but that is minimal compared to an entire week. I am excited for this weekend because it will be the first Saturday of 9 months of discipleship class at my church. I began teaching an English class for young adults in the church. Please pray for this class and they would lose the fear they have of speaking in English. My days are flying by as they get busier and busier. Please pray for my ability to make time for the Lord in my life. For all of you that read this blog, please pray about coming with the work team that BPC will be sending in March. It will give you an awesome view of what my life is like here and how you can help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home