Friday, January 05, 2007

Back in the DR

Well, here I am back in the Dr. My mom arrives tomorrow and everyday seems to be filled with lots to do. School starts on Tuesday and my life is back in full swing. What an amazing vacation! God really spoke to me about some things in my life and really began a work of change in me. I really missed the rice and beans with fried chicken and salad. Especially when it's made by Braulio's mom. She says, like most Dominican women, that it's the love that is put into the food that makes it taste so great. No other woman here cooks like her. Everyone is so excited to meet my mom - the pictures she's sent don't do her justice. She is a really beautiful woman. Pray for the beginning of the school semester because I am fighting going back to work. Love to you all in the New Year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home