Friday, July 07, 2006

God is good!


My BBQ was awesome. It was so good to share with everyone what God has been doing in my life and at the school. It was amazing to see so many who support me and who are just as excited as I am about what God is doing! The food was good - I love cheeseburgers - and the dessert was even better - Hello apple pie! God has provided even more through generous donors and loved ones who are willing to sacrifice to follow God's call. They might not realize, but through their generosity and giving, they too are making disciples of all nations (Matt28:19).
Thank you to all who came, but especially to those who helped and served so the evening went off wonderfully. Karla & Dad, Mom, Beth & Luke Reid, Mark & Anne Montgomery and everyone who brought something to share - THANKS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home