Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Happy 4th of July


I spent the day with my good friends Kristin and Katie. We went to the Feather River Canyon, where I was born and spent a good chunk of childhood. If nothing else, my best memories come from there. The picture above is the house I lived in when we moved back in 1992. It was wierd to go visit places I haven't seen in years. I was like I had repeatedly watched a movie with these places, not as if they were from my real life. We spent the day at the river and then we came back to Chico for a BBQ.

Well, gearing up for the BBQ on Friday and then I am heading back to the DR on Saturday. It's amazing how fast a month goes by. This trip has been great! God has really reminded me of his purpose for me in the DR and his unconditional love for me. Thanks to all of you are interested and have been in touch since I've been back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home