Sunday, June 25, 2006

Almanor


What a weekend! I just spent the weekend at a cabin in the woods of Almanor. I saw more wildlife than I've seen in the last year! Not to mention more pine trees than I knew existed. It was a good time of relaxing for me, while Karla rode in the Century Ride and my dad went fishing. Today we were driving around trying to find a good hole to fish in when I thought to myself and out loud how awesome it would be to see a bear. Well, God likes to remind us how much he loves us and delights in the little pleasures, that we saw one! It was a small cinnamon colored bear and we watched as it tried, and then successfully, crossed the river. We then got back in the car as it headed straight for us, but as the car began to move, got scared and ran away. God is so good in reminding me of his love as I spend time with my family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home