Wednesday, May 10, 2006

18 School days to go!


AHHHHH! Okay so I am trying to work on my slide show to share with everyone once I get back to the states and some days in this country are so frustrating! Everything that has to do with computers is taking three times as long as it should. Not to mention MovieMaker is new to me, which just complicates things. It's starting to get easier and I can see the light!

This week has been good. Getting back into the swing of things is always good. It's amazing to look at how these kids have changed over the year. 8th grade has made enormous progress (I think it might be the age too) and it's incredible to think that these kids are going to be in high school (and a little scary!) next year.

I am reading a book that translates into The 12 Transgressions by Sergio Scataglini. I am not sure that you can get it in English. It is an amazing book and I am only in the first chapter. The whole book is about a new Holyness and revival that God is bringing to the church. On Sunday Sergio Scataglini was here and preached at my church. He brought an awesome message of repentence and new Holyness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home