Thursday, April 06, 2006

What an active student body!



Today marks one day left until Easter break! But hey, who's counting right? Today has been a fun day with the students. Though it's one of those days that I just can't, for the life of me, understand junior high students. I am not sure that I am here to understand them, but to continue to love them despite not understanding. Isn't that what we are all really called to do for one another though? The students are working on "Found Object" scupltures in art class (check out a few pics) and had fun today in thier team building class. God is always reminding me how special I am through the love of these kids (though sometimes they have wierd ways of showing it).

In other news, for those of you who do not know, a few months ago they found some abnormal cells in my cervix. I have been to two different doctors and both suggest the same thing. In three weeks I will undergo surgery to remove them. Please pray for wisdom for the doctor, strength for me, and understanding for my students. I will need all the support I can get. I know that God will work in this as well and He will recieve glory from it all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home