Monday, April 03, 2006

Recent Going's On...



Well, its four days and counting (and I am counting) until Easter break. I am so excited about sleeping in every day, and possibly sleeping all day long if I want. Please pray that this would be a time of rejuvination for me. I am very exhausted and running on low fuel, if not empty. Here are a couple of the goings on in my life recently:

~On Friday my English class finished a project that I am very proud of. We made mobiles based on short stories they read. They all did awesome and I am so proud of how much pride they took in doing a quality job.
~This last weekend I went to a reservoir between Jarabacoa and Santiago. It's called La Presa Tavarez and it was beautiful. Check out the pictures! If you ever come to visit me and want to go fishing, we'll go here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home