Friday, June 09, 2006


Good thing I know God is always with me! This last week has been a very busy, but fun one. Yesterday we had Field Day and then at night we had the 8th grade party at my house. Sorry, no pictures because my camera battery died once again and the fourth charger I bought also broke. However, last night one of my students, Michelle Bordas, fell and broke her arm at the party. They were playing with a glow in the dark ball and to avoid falling on a little brother that was there, she fell on her wrist on the tile. She is okay and God is always taking care of us. I thought this can't really be, she must of just sprained it. But God has a reason and a purpose in all of this. Please pray for her rapid recovery as in one month, she has to take the national exam to pass 8th grade and she can't write (it was her right arm). See you all in a few days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home