Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Back in the DR!


Well, I've been back in the DR for about a week now. It's been really good. I've already gotten back to work. I have a big pile of stuff to return to the library/resource room. The last teacher has allowed me to do it. I don't mind though, because it gives me a chance to clean it to my standards. This is a before picture. I know you can't wait to see the after picture!

I have definatly experienced some culture shock coming back, but nothing too serious. Just the usual impatience and the incessant need to feel like I am always doing something. As each day goes by, God reminds me that things here are on a different pace and to remember to value each relationship and encounter during the day. Please pray! We still need a few teachers for junior high. God will provide, but prayer never hurts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home