Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Welcome to Life in the DR!


My new friend is a little mouse who took up residence in my closet. He lived there for a few days making all kinds of noise while I tried to sleep, then one day I didn't hear anything anymore. I was so relieved to be able to sleep in peace it didn't occur to me to wonder what happened to my new friend. Then a few days later, my closet began to emit a smell I had never smelled inside my house. I began to worry and decided to clean out my closet ( a task I should have undertaken a few months prior). I got to my black boots, where the smell was the strongest, and who should I find inside, but my new friend. To my amazement, he had expired in my shoe and left a smell that, despite the best cleaning I could manage, still arrives at my nose occasionally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home