Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Culture Shock Never Gets Old


I am one of the lucky teachers who gets internet in the classroom... I guess I'm not as behind as I thought...I still suddenly feel like everyone is living these very interesting lives (reading blogs) and here I am stuck in the same stuff everyday. But I really think that I have just arrived at the point where everything seems so normal (no lights, no water, changing plans every 30 sec, new challanges every day...) that I don't realize (and share) what an experience or adventure I am having...I just suddenly want to see all the people I miss in my life. I want to spend time with the people who are comfortable. I want to walk on carpet and drink a gourmet coffee drink. I want to be with the people who know me and I know them ... culture shock strikes again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home