Thursday, April 10, 2008

The Whole Story

Ok, I know the last blog wasn't very detailed. I have been super busy with lots of things. But here is the whole story...

On Saturday night Braulio asked me out to dinner. It was late, and I was tired, but because we are both so busy right now I wanted to take advantage of any free time with him. When I asked him where we were going, he wouldn't say. I didn't mind much. After we had gotten on the motorcycle to drive into town, I asked him again and he said La Lena - a pretty fancy, expensive restaurant. I thought that was strange because we always eat on the street. So I asked, why are we going there? He said he had gotten paid and wanted to eat a good dinner.
After we had eaten and were discussing life, he pulled out a box. At first I thought he must have something else in there - not a ring. Then he opened it and asked me to marry him. I couldn't believe it and kept repeating "What is that?" I said yes, and he had to remind me to accept it and put it on. We have filed the paper work for a finace visa, which means that when he gets his visa, we will be marrying in the USA. It should take about a year to a year and a half to get his interview. Please pray for rapid proceeding.
Love to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home