Thursday, July 16, 2009

Trip to Michigan

I went to Michigan to visit with Lindsay and Amanda.

Fui a Michigan para visitar a Lindsay y Amanda.

We also were there to celebrate Natan & Lindsay's wedding.

Tambien estuvimos alla para celebrar la boda de Natan y Lindsay.

Amanda and I went to Lake Michigan. I have never been to a lake so big you can't see the other side.

Amanda y yo fuimos al Lago Michigan. Nunca he ido a un lago tan grande que no se ve el otro lado.

I also found myself with Shelby where, true to Shelby form, we had an adventure with the conejito, a broken roof, and a dresser.

Tambien, me encontre con Shelby donde, segun su forma, tuvimos una aventura con el conejito, un techo roto, y un gabinete.

I also got to spend a few days with my in-laws, Raul & Katie.

Tambien, pase unos dias con mis cunados, Raul y Katie.

If you want to check out the pictures, find me on Facebook. (Shameless avertising alert) If you don't have Facebook, I highly suggest you join; it's the best way to keep up with people's lives.

Si quieres ver mas fotos, buscame en Facebook. Si no tienes Facebook, sugiero que te inscribas; es la mejor forma de quedarse al dia con la vida de uno.

1 Comments:

At 3:03 AM, Blogger Diane said...

I didn't know you had a blog! Where have I been. I'm on Facebook too...but don't have you as a friend. Guess we have been missing each other! Keep in touch!

Diane

 

Post a Comment

<< Home