Thursday, October 09, 2008

Motorcycles! Motores!


Un amigo mio me pidio que le arreglara su motor. Fue bueno hacer algo que me encanta hacer. Me hizo sentir en casa poder salir a montar motor por un rato.

A friend of mine asked me to fix his motorcycle for him. It was nice to be back doing something I love to do. I also felt more at home taking it for a spin around the block (to test to see if it worked right).

Este amigo toca en una banda y la otra noche cuando fui a verlo tocando, me dio la gracias delante de todo el mundo por arreglar su motor. Me alegro poder ayudar a un amigo.

My friend plays in a band and the other night when I went to see him playing, he thanked me from up front for fixing his motorcycle. It makes me happy to be able to help a friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home