Tuesday, July 19, 2005

ARGGGGG!

Ok, we all know how technologically advanced I am, but I am learning. I finally got the link to my pictures on this blog so you can all go to my pics from here. It has been a wonderful moment for God to teach me about patience. I don't think I was ever this frustrated teaching 8 year olds; at least I never had the urge to throw things that I sometimes get when I don't understand. Mostly it's my frustration with my ignorance in such matters, but I like to think it's really the computers fault!? Well, anyways, I am heading back to the DR in two days and I am excited as well as scared. I was just saying to a friend today how it is amazing that your heart can be so drawn to multiple places at once. I am reassured, though, that the DR is where God has me (at least for right now).
My prayer for you is Jude1:24-25.

1 Comments:

At 11:12 AM, Blogger Braulio and Tara Payano said...

Thanks mom...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home